September 7, 2014

#AGGIENATION


I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

WELL HELLO THERE! Don't mind me, I'm just over here getting pumped up with that Aggie spirit! We had our first home football game of the season this Saturday against Idaho State in which we won with a final score of 40-20! WOOT, WOOT! I really love going to athletic events here at USU; the atmosphere and school spirit is just too rad! Game day is a pretty big deal up here in Logan. As I ran my errands throughout the day I could see everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, in their gameday shirts ready for kickoff. Pretty awesome, huh? Let me be the one to tell you that Logan is a community that is committed to the Aggies in every way possible. That's probably my favorite thing about living in this town; Aggie pride is represented pretty much anywhere you go. Me and a couple of friends sat in the 5th row of the student section for the game and it was intense! The rush of being in a crowd with Aggies is an experience that you will have to have for yourself to understand just how thrilling it is. If it's one thing that I love about USU, it's the powerful school spirit that doesn't just bind the students, but the Logan community as whole to celebrate Aggie pride. Once an Aggie, always an Aggie. Until next time folks, peace out!





No comments:

Post a Comment