September 21, 2014

Cafe Ibis & The Famous MARV N JOE

LIFE can be pretty overwhelming right? School, work, extracurricular activities..life can get way crazy. But hey! We all find our fun amidst all the chaos that occurs in our daily lives. My daily routine consists of work, class, meetings, homework, sleep. And then repeat. Sometimes I'll throw in a gym sesh in there but that's generally the main idea :) Apart from my student involvement I really do enjoy my job. I work at Cafe Ibis located in the Hub, which is one of the places to eat on campus. I never knew making coffee and serving baked good would be so much fun. It's also a bonus that my coworkers are the funnest people in the world to work with! Holla at my Ibis homies! We also sell Hazel's famous bread slices which everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) loves! My favorite type of bread to order is toasted caramel nut with regular butter. TOTALLY BOMB. Best combination of sweet and salty on a thick and fluffy slice of bread. It is truly magical. Since I have your attention, check out this quick vid on what a day in Cafe Ibis is like.

And since we're talking about favorites, let me just take a moment and explain to you all my favorite two things to order from Cafe Ibis. Everyday I order a 20oz iced chai latte and the famous Marv n Joe. Oh, what's a Marv n Joe you ask? Only the best snack you can get on campus! It consists of your choice of bread or bagel, topped with tomatoes, salt and pepper, olive oil, vinegar with a slice of provolone cheese on top and sprinkled with parmesan cheese to finish. Toast that sucker for a minute or so and BAM. You've got yourself a creation that is so delicious your taste buds will dance. I make tons and tons of Marv n Joe's a day so it's definitely a favorite amongst the students and faculty at USU. I highly recommend trying the Marv n Joe if you haven't done so already. It will change your life in ways you never thought your life could be changed :) 


Welp, that's all for now folks, I hope you all have a wonderful week! DEUCES!







No comments:

Post a Comment