September 4, 2014

Just Ask My Friend Arthur..

One of my favorite things to do, and this is kind of nerdy, but so great, is go to the library.

No. I'm not talking about the Merrill Cazier Library on campus. [although this is an AGGITASTIC library]
I'm talking about the Logan Library. (255 N Main St, Logan, UT 84321)

Now, I'm sure you all went to the library when you were kids and now, there is simply no time to go or apparently it's not as cool as it used to be. Well, I think the library is definitely one of the coolest places. 

Granted, that our library on campus has great study spots, lots of access to books, and right on campus. But the Logan Library has an equal amount of greatness right at your fingertips! 
There are so many books, obviously, ranging from kids to adult, that will satisfy anyone. They have plenty of movies, CDs, Audiobooks, magazines, those thick books that no one dares to look at, computers to use, and so much more! 




<<<<<<<<
I'm always looking for new books to read or something to listen to!


>>>>>>>
Sick of spending lots of money on Redbox movies? Well with your library card, you can get them for free to check out for an entire week, instead of one night. 

                                                                                                           Look at all those movies!


You can even find President Albrecht there! This man knows how to READ!


I have to say, libraries in general are just sublime.

Now. If you are still not convinced that you should go to the library, I think you should reconsider and see what my friend Arthur has to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment