September 1, 2014

Back to School/Labor Day Weekend!!!

Hello, hello what's good everybody?! 

I hope you all are doing spectacular, I know I am! Just to introduce myself a little bit, my name is Julia and I am a senior at Utah State University studying International Studies. I love my life here as an Aggie and am so pumped to share my experiences with all of you! The first week of school at USU has passed by and let me tell you...it has been such a good time so far! The first week of school is always the best, there is so much to see and do on campus; High Stakes Bingo, Movie on the Quad, the 80's dance...sounds bomb, huh?
And Labor Day weekend was just as fun. Me and some of my buddies rode up to Bear Lake and spent the day chillin, playing volleyball and swimming. Bear Lake is one of my personal favorite places to visit. I'm a beach-bum at heart and love to do water activities and soak up the sun. It was nice to get one more lake trip in before the weather starts to get cooler.
I can feel that this year will be a good one so be sure to follow along in this Aggie adventure! I promise you won't regret it :) GO AGGIES!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment