September 8, 2014

Diamonds, Divergent, Free Food, and Bingo


Week of Welcome!!! It's here guys, it's the greatest week you will ever have I promise! Tuesday night we went to High Stakes Bingo. It was crazy! We basically just played bingo with hundreds of people. If you get a bingo then you have to instantly sprint to the front of the stage where they will award you with a sick prize like a TV or ipad. Sadly I won nothing, but my friend Seth got a mini fridge
*insert clapping hands emojii*
 Way to go Seth!!! Whoot Whoot!

Wednesday was Day on the Quad, where all the clubs on campus along with businesses come and set up booths, and you just walk around and they hand you FREE STUFF!! What more could you ask for?!

 I guess you could say my experience was pretty eventful; I mean I got proposed to by an awesome A-Team member named Keaton. He's super cool!
  It's the third day of school and I'm already engaged so *cue Napoleon Dynamite/Kip voice- "I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious..."



  


That night was Movie on the Quad! We watched Divergent, which is a great movie. The whole grass area was PACKED with people, and it was so much fun!! My night was complete with popcorn fights, near death experiences (don't ask haha), lot's of candy, Snuggies galore, and my favorite people. It was a complete success.





I am so blessed to have these girls in my life! Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment