April 5, 2015

Eggs. Eggs. & a Basket.

Happy Easter ladies and gentleman.

This is one of my favorite holidays of the year. One of the many reasons why I love it: Coloring Easter Eggs.


You all know how it goes. Buy the package of egg dye. (this year, we went all out: neon)

 All the things you need to decorate and make it all happen.
Eggs.
Egg Dye.
Vinegar.
Crayola Crayons. (According to my family)
Cups to put the dye in.

Getting everything set up and read to dye or beautiful eggs! 

The Final Products!
You can barely see it, but it says Happy Easter on it. Cute right? I know.
I would definitely say we are expert egg dyers. Yes, it's a profession.


That is only the first part of Easter. We all know that we anticipate Easter Sunday where we have our baskets that our parents have laid out, or in some families, hide them for the children to find.


After the baskets have been found, it's time for breakfast. And I was quite content with my breakfast. 
[Plus. I know you all love seeing pictures of other people's food]
Cause who doesn't love chocolate chip pancake, Mickey Mouse style!?!?

Plus, I was very proud of myself and made my very own cinnamon syrup! Which also, FINALLY, gave us an excuse to use our awesome syrup holder. Snazzy.
Recipe? It's secret. You'll have to bribe me with lots of chocolate to get it.

Then of course, we all take pictures on Easter, and I know you guys just can't get enough of us.

But the best. Is this little guy. This day is also a day for a lot of family time. Which is always a plus. In case you guys forgot, we have the cutest little nephew. 

Come on. Cutest little bunny you ever did see. 

One great, great Easter.
Enjoy those eggs, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment