October 24, 2014

Nightmare on 13th!!!

I'm not one to get scared easily...unless I watch a scary movie, visit a haunted house, get surprised around corners, get stuck in the dark, hear something from the shadows, or see a wild animal. Besides that, I'm the man! However, I will say I wasn't the MAN this weekend as I nearly had to change my shorts after a visit to Nightmare on 13th in Salt Lake City (Just an hour's drive from NICE, SAFE Logan). If you want to relive all of your favorite scary movies (Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Ring, Texas Chainsaw)...this place is your JAM! But before you go, let me inspire you further. Here are my TOP 3 REASONS TO LOVE HAUNTED HOUSES:
1. As long as you're faster than your friends you'll never get cornered
2. It's the only time you can latch on to a girl's arm like a racoon and have it be socially acceptable
3. You can let out high pitched screams shattering every window in the house, and you still get to keep your man card.






No comments:

Post a Comment