December 26, 2014

SLC to STG


I am officially a real Utah white girl. I WENT TO TEMPLE SQUARE FOR THE FIRST TIME! I loved it you guys (who doesn't?!). Such a fun date with the best group of people! Highlight of the night was definitely when we were j-walking in the middle of the city, and out of nowhere Cole just eats it. The best part was that he just lied there FOREVER on the street. Honestly it's a miracle he didn't get nailed by a giant bus. Glad you're still with us Cole!



 Utah State isn't too far from Salt Lake, which is rad if you want to get away for the weekend! 
There are so many more fun things to do in the Salt Lake area for Christmas time than there was back home in little St. George! 

So.. this is me in the back of some elderly strangers mini cooper with my three weeks of luggage sitting on my lap, and my body slammed against the window. Yep. LONGEST 5 HOUR DRIVE OF MY LIFE!!!   I got stuck in Salt Lake cuz my ride decided to leave later, and I had to get home somehow! 
Welcome to the #nocarlyfe my friends! Lol.


Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory or My Kitchen?? You Decide...



It's normal to be baking 500 things at 4:00 am RIGHT?! Please tell me I'm not crazy!! One of my absolute favorite parts of being home, is getting to cater with my madre. We always make a giant mess and bake all night long!
Isn't this what most people's kitchens look like?! HA





20 loaves of french bread,
100 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies,
300 caramel turtle bites,
4 sheets of peanut butter white chocolate popcorn,
3 pans of cinnamon almonds,
4 sheets of almond chocolate toffee,
35 loaves of cheesecake pumpkin bread later...

We finally finished the gift baskets yo! 


Christmas party with the cousins! S/0 to homies on the left that just got their wisdom teeth out the day we took this pic. Lookin good! 
*Opens present*
"Merry Christmas Now You can Print all your essays!"
-Thanks mom
#Collegeprobs

No comments:

Post a Comment