December 7, 2014

"It's the Holiday Season"

Our fabulous first year tree:)
Hey guys! I'm excited because this is one of my favorite posts! Mainly due to the fact that I am crazy about Christmas time! One of my most memorable family traditions was bundling up in the car, playing Christmas music, and driving around neighborhoods looking at all the lights and decorations that people were putting on their roofs and front lawns. I could not resist doing that here in Logan! So my husband and I had a fun filled night, first decorating our beautiful little (6 footer Christmas tree- which by the way, was only $30 at Big Lots and came pre-lit.) watched ourselves a little Home Alone and then drove around beautiful Logan to see what decorations people had on their houses. This is definitely one of my favorite ways to just see how wonderful this time of the year is and just how simplistic this is, but in turn can make me so happy! So hope you enjoy the wonderful lights that you see and encourage you to go out and find all these yourselves! (Plus you all know I'm about that cheap date experience; just grab some hot chocolate and crank up that Christmas music and you guys are good to go!)
ENJOY!
 
 
Which house do you think is the best!?!? Then go see if you can find them!


I just love that they had so many (fake lighted) deer in their yard! The one behind me is questionable..




If you look closely, you can see our little friend. (this one is real)


If I had a house this big....

 
Nativity scene. This wasn't even a part of the house!


So many lights!! Make me happy!
 

What's even better, is the snowman actually shakes!

Check out that Nutcracker... Ha




Baby it's cold OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!



 And of course, the majority of this house in it's glory. This has to be one of my favorite houses! They had fabulous decorations and by far the coolest stuff that we saw tonight. Let's see if you could find better?!? I LOVED SEEING THE LIGHTS!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment