March 4, 2015

Cabin Trip ft the Snow Hunters

.



You have NOT LIVED until you've been snowmobiling with the Nibley Boys. It was my first time sledding, and I'm in love. The feeling of freezing wind biting your cheeks while your skin flaps at 90mph, and your hands go numb from clenching the handlebars as you fly off a hill of fresh powder, is UNREAL my friends! Completely and utterly UNREAL! SO FREAKIN SICCCKKK!!

Kody,"Micajah you drive."
 Me *Takes sled, gases it at full speed, Kodiak, and Ky fly off the back within 1 second and sled blasts away.* 
*The boys drive the rest of the day*
#rookiemistake #somuchtalent 

We spent the weekend at Trevor's cabin in Bear Lake to celebrate his 22 years of life. It was the dopest! If you don't know Trevor, I'm sorry. He is seriously the nicest, most genuine guy I know. Plus he's got a rad chill playlist, and he's my favorite gluten free homie! I really don't know what I did to deserve such great friends in my life, but I'm so glad I have them! Have a sick week/spring break Aggies! Can't wait to hear all about your guys' adventures! I'm off to Cali! Peace out. GO AGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment