August 22, 2014

Mmm Logan You're Delicious...



 Tonight we went to Taste of Logan! It's pretty much the coolest thing ever. There are 24 stores on main street that you walk to, and they all have free food or prizes they are giving away! Now I don't know about you, but as a college student free food is pretty much #1 on my top ten list, because #broke. I almost forgot to mention it was pouring rain. Literally flooding the streets. I had never seen so much rain in my life. Another reason why USU is the best. Even though we were drenched the show still went on, and it was actually way more fun because of the weather! We danced hardcore in the rain to live music and walked up and down main street a million times. I will never forget it. Best night by far! P.S. I apologize for the horrible quality of these photos. I am not skilled enough to capture these great moments while rain poured over my phone, and my friends danced across the screen.


 So... ya we were basically the only audience these guys had, but it was so fun! They should have gave us a prize for being the #1 Fans or something. I promise we aren't crazy!

  School hasn't even started, and just like that all my roommates and I got engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment